MyPod


Monday, July 6, 2009

–Brian Puspos' (SoReal Cru) Workshop

One of my favorite choreographers and another reason why I really like SoReal Cru and their style. This was one of the first workshops I attended in Toronto and it was a lot of fun. Brian Puspos is jokes, its crazy to see his concepts and references to Mortal Kombat and even the simple movements of a pillow feather.

Me and my friend actually attended both of his workshops (two pieces). The first one was a Brand New piece to "Houstatlantavegas" by Drake. He was still working on tweaking it here and there but from what he taught us and what I saw it was amazing!! I really want to post the video but under NuLite Ent and Puspos we can't (so i guess I'll have to wait later on till SoReal or Puspos post a video of it online). The second workshop was a dance to "T-Shirt" by Destiny's Child (voted by the majority there), which is an older piece Brian choreographed a while back. Check it out.






Found this on Puspos' YouTube today! Check it out Here

No comments: